We created these guidelines based on common sense practices combined with information based on www.gov.uk guidelines. The following pages outline our plan which we hope will enable our employees and guests to feel comfortable and safe as they work and attend Ruffled Truffle events.
SAFETY AND HYGIENE GUIDELINES
- Ruffled Truffle premises and off-premise venues
- Outside suppliers and deliveries
- Event guests
- Ruffled Truffle staff safety and plan
RUFFLED TRUFFLE PREMISES & OFF-PREMISE VENUES
- Ruffled Truffle will provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and sanitary supplies for our team members including face coverings, gloves, hand washing stations, hand sanitiser and wipes.
- In off-premise venues, Ruffled Truffle will make sure hand sanitiser stations are provided for all Ruffled Truffle team members.
- At all venues, our team will decontaminate shared surfaces every 30 minutes, or as soon as possible afterwards.
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitising of all kitchen preparation areas and packing spaces at the Ruffled Truffle premises.
- Workstations will be staggered so staff can avoid standing directly next to or opposite one another.
- Ruffled Truffle, will check break rooms and bathrooms regularly and clean and decontaminate them based on the frequency of use.
- We will limit the number of team members allowed together in break areas and meeting rooms.
OUTSIDE SUPPLIERS & DELIVERIES
- Deliveries to the Ruffle Truffle kitchen from outside vendors will be left outside in our lobby area wherever possible.
- If an outside vendor, suppliers or delivery person must enter Ruffled Truffle premises, we expect them to follow the same protocols and procedures we have set in these documents.
- We will remind outside vendors to follow social distancing, and to wear face coverings and gloves.
- While we are doing all that we can to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we ask that our clients and guests do the same.
- Guests who are feeling unwell should stay home, practice social distancing, and wear face masks.
- We will remind our clients to ask their guests to follow these guidelines.
RUFFLED TRUFFLE STAFF SAFETY PLAN
Our staff are committed to minimising the spread of COVID-19 and have signed our Safety Plan.
- If I am ill or feeling under the weather I will stay at home and use my paid sick leave.
- If I find out I have tested positive with the Coronavirus or been identified as a potential carrier of Covid-19 or experienced any symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus, I will let my employer know and will not attend work.
- Before I begin work, I agree to have my temperature taken in a private setting by a Ruffled Truffle supervisor. If I have a fever or show other COVID-19 symptoms, I agree to go home and take a paid sick leave.
- I will wash and sanitise my hands before I begin my shift and then again at least every 30 minutes regardless of the task I am performing. If a task requires me to wash my hands more frequently, I will do so. I will try to remember not to touch my hands to my face.
- I will wear protective gloves when handling any kind of food. I will safely change my gloves after I touch anything that may be contaminated.
- I will practice social distancing with my teammates and guests, remaining at least 2 meters from each other whenever possible.
- I will wear a protective face mask while at work, especially when social distancing is not possible.
- I will continue to follow the health and hygiene guidelines and requirements as set forth by the gov.uk guidelines.